Process Optimisation Analyst
Here at RSA, there are 2 permanent full time positions as a Process Optimisation Analyst. This role can be based in Liverpool, Sunderland or Peterborough and will support the Personal Lines part of RSA. You must be Six Sigma Green Belt accredited to be considered for this position.
The role involves travel to the various UK RSA sites, to meet business demands, so flexibility to travel is a must.
These identical roles will involve carrying out a full range of research and analytical activities to streamline and improve E2E business processes across a range of operational functions.
The role of Process Optimisation Analyst is a unique opportunity to join a thriving and diverse team with the opportunity to be exposed to large range of activity, including transformation, change and process optimisation. You will work across different products, have lots of stakeholder engagement across RSA.
Requirements also include but are not limited to:
* Collecting, collating and reconciling numerical data and information from numerous sources to ensure completeness and accuracy of process metrics and KPI's.
* Producing process maps to a defined standard, analysing them to support identification of in-process controls and opportunities to optimise process efficiency
* Facilitating workshops to collect information, share data and fact driven insights that drive tactical Continuous Improvements with Product and Business Owners and external business clients.
* Critically evaluating in-process controls ensuring adherence to Group policy
* Applying appropriate controls over business processes, ensuring compliance requirements are achieved and that metrics are correctly tracked
* Maintaining the business process architecture to enable quick identification of generic vs. product or brand specific processes
* Ensuring process and controls standards; process framework, and change governance are adhered to
* Aligning outputs from customer journey process maps to Customer Experience outcomes
* Identifying process failure and break points providing creative solutions to mitigate
* Understanding process and system inter-dependencies between business functions
* Expert user of Microsoft SharePoint content management system
* Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (must be accredited)
* Work collaboratively with Product and Business Owners to prioritise tactical improvements aligned to Company strategy
* Liaise with external clients to showcase RSA process estate and governance to support client acquisition and onboarding
* Is the operations centres point of contact for BAU process improvements
To be successful in this position you will process driven with the ability to work quickly & efficiently and accurately.
You will have delivered tactical changes, have a continuous improvement background and also experience in transformational improvement