Partnership Support Manager
St. James's Place Wealth Management plc
Partnership Support Manager
Location: Leeds area - can be based from home
Salary: GBP28-32k plus GBP6,200 car allowance, 10% NC Pension, bonus and excellent employee benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Partnership Support Manager to join a dynamic team at St. James's Place Wealth Management Plc (SJP). SJP is the highly regarded FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes its financial products and services through a nationwide network of dedicated Partners (advisers). SJP has funds under management in excess of GBP103bn.
SJP Partners operate stand alone businesses linked to a network of 24 SJP location offices spread throughout the country. This role is based in the Leeds area covering the South Yorkshire and Teesside areas.
Key to the success of the Partner Practices in particular and SJP as a whole, are the Partner Support Specialists (PSS) who support the Partners. SJP have created a PSS Programme that includes a range of training and development tools available to SJP Partners to help them build the skills and knowledge of their teams.
The Role - Partnership Support Manager
To provide support and training on SJP processes and systems to New Partners, Advisers, Academy and PSS so helping these individuals to transition in to their new roles as quickly as possible.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide face to face and remote guidance on business processing and submission using iBusiness
- Ensure understanding of systems such as EBS/Solution Builder/Mortgage Source and Prospect Manager
- Work in conjunction with Acquisition, Transition, Academy, PSS and Field Management Teams Conduct new PSS Introductory calls
- Run Academy Workshops and Surgeries
- Run PSS Workshops and Training Sessions
- Develop and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Support QoD Objectives
- Maintain end to end process guides
- Informal mentoring of less experienced within the team as required.
The Person - Partnership Support Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake an interesting role that would suit a confident and professional individual who enjoys training and mentoring as well as using their initiative and has a 'cando' working style. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills to build multi level relationships with Heads of Business their Field Management Teams as well as Partners and their staff.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Financial Services and an understanding of SJP Internal Systems
- Understanding of Business Processing and 'MyDevelopment'
- You will have an understanding of the SJP Administration Centre setup and a basic knowledge of SJP Products
- You will have an understanding of the SJP Field Structure and Cirencester Departments - so knowing where to go for the relevant expertise
- You have familiarity with 'MarketingStore' and 'ProspectManager'.
As a person you will be:
- Good at problem solving and good at allocating and negotiating resource
- Able to demonstrate that you can manage third party expectations and positively influence outcomes
- Confident enough to recognise any issues where decision making needs to be escalated
- Able to develop rapport, and contract with others
- Good at communicating and presenting
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good at Diary Management and Time Management
- Good at both questioning and listening
- Special Requirements - Partnership Support Manager.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, an excellent employee benefits pack