Training & Compliance Manager
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a forward thinking Training and Complilance manager to join the Morrison Data Services team.
The Training & Compliance Manager will implement and manage the effective use of alltraining and quality programmes and procedures, and managing a team of Training & Compliance Coordinators to deliver the overall strategic objectives of the business.
This is a Home based role, travel and overnight stays will be requiered.
- To research, design and deliver innovative performance and quality training in orderfor the business to perform against client contracts/KPIs, both in relation tooperational targets and forecast earnings
- To work proactively and autonomously when required, to ensure that all within theRegion understand and operate service requirements and adhere to companyagreements, policies and procedures
- To play a key role in helping to establish, develop and maintain positive partnershipswith key business Managers both at a Team, Regional and National level
- Ensure effective, consistent communication, develop and cultivate partnership with operations, other business units, resource units, and customers
- Monitor and ensure completion of daily training administrative work
- To search out best performance and practice for key operational delivery and makeRegional Operational Teams aware of how these should be implemented
- To collaborate on the best use and performance of Information Technology within theDepartment and make recommendations for future utilisation and improvements
- Identify training needs and deliver against them
- Involvement in new product development and delivery of training
- Complete audits across the business in line with targets
- Plan and complete scheduled audit and ad-hoc programmes
- Communicate and build relationships with operational Teams through training, support, audits and expertise
- Ensure all training and audits are completed to the required standard and embedded with the organisation
The Ideal Candidates
- Will have experience in the meter reading market and the Utilities market.
- Be able to develop and deliver innovative training on existing and new products, technologies and services atminimal cost and without penalty
- Ability to analyse and develop forward thinking tools and procedures
- Show considerable experience of ensuring all key processes are beingfollowed
- Ability to incorporate innovative solutions through the use of technology and forward thinking
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external customers
- Experience of team management
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Eye care vouchers
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme