We are looking for talented Software Engineers to help us build our SaaS-based anti-money laundering solutions. We are building solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists.
How? By bringing together smart technology, date and people into a single solution. We are building tools that fight financial crime today to prevent a riskier tomorrow.
Every day we look to tackle highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web-based applications that allow out growing list of international clients to detect and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
After securing our Series B investment round of $30mln led by Index Ventures and tripling our revenue year-on-year, we’re growing fast and are looking for the best people to join us.
Fresh Thinkers – We’re big thinking, boundary breakers, providing innovative solutions not corporate fixers
Problem Solvers – We’re constantly curious and instinctively clever, always striving to be faster and better.
People People – We’re the human side of risk and compliance, we care about the people behind the screens.
We are looking for expert engineers to join our search team. They will have experience developing systems at scale and handling large volumes of data.
● they will be responsible for working with the engineering and product teams to design, implement and support features and components for our search team – payments platform;
● they will be responsible for working on improvements, scalability for search payments message screening;
● they will cooperate with screening payment processing, and data engineering teams to ensure components provided by the search team are put to the best use;
● they will complete refactoring of existing code-base into discrete sub-components services;
● they will work with databases at scale and provide solutions as appropriate;
● they will understand, extend and modify complex logic with many technical dependencies and consequences; and
● depending on their experience, they may also supervise other developers.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
We’re looking for smart and motivated individuals who take pride in their work and contribute to an informal working environment. Ideal candidates will be confident in their ability to deliver on the points covered above and must have:
● minimum degree-level education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a similar relevant area;
● experience working with and processing data;
● extensive knowledge of data structures, algorithms, complexity and optimisation strategies;
● numerate background is essential;
● experience with data sync and queuing solutions;
● experience in the AML (anti-money laundering) or financial/banking industries required;
● strong developer in Python, Java or C++, willing to code in Python in this role;
● experience with elasticsearch;
● experience with Kafka; and
● hands on microservices experience.
The following are preferred but not mandatory:
• experience with large amounts of data; and
• experience desirable with modern software development practices experience such as CI, automated testing, docker, etc.
Closing date: 10 July 2019
Apply for Software Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly