Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Tunbridge Wells
35 hours per week Full Time Permanent
Closing Date: Sunday 23 June 2019
Salary: £18,340 per annum
To be the first point of contact with our customers, ensuring customer satisfaction in line with our service strategy, by adhering to organisational processes through team work
- Ensure customer contact is achieved within set timescales, including taking telephone calls, web chats and responding to e-mails.
- Respond to customers and provide standard responses in conjunction with the Customer Service Team Leader and Senior Customer Service Advisor.
- Participate in training, following identification of needs through a training needs analysis.
- Take an active role in the implementation of new customer service initiatives.
- Participate in projects and workgroups at the request of the Customer Service Team Leader.
- Assist the Customer Service Team Leader in the implementation of policies and processes aligned with customer care, with a view to improving performance from customer feedback.
- Ensure full business continuity is achieved by providing cover for the operation where necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with the equality and diversity and GDPR regulations.
- Participate in customer engagement and feedback with a view to continuous improvement.
- Liaise with other departments/staff/outside agencies as appropriate.
- Comply with operational Key Performance Indicators in line with departmental targets.
- Use various databases (training will be provided) and customer relationship management software.
- To adhere to the Group’s equal opportunities policy and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- Recognise, respect and promote the different roles and diversity of the individuals within the Group.
- To actively contribute towards the Group’s key performance indicators and professional standards.
- Work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Law and be responsible for the integrity of personal information you process. This may include identifying anomalies in data and investigating and correcting them where appropriate. Ensure you attend training on data protection regularly.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To participate in training and attend other meetings and staff events as required.
- To undertake any other such duties as may be reasonably expected from time to time.
- Be an effective member of your team, presenting a positive impression of your section and the Group.
This job description is a guide to the nature of the work required. It is not comprehensive and does not form part of the contract of employment.