Project Manager / Site Manager - Construction
Job Title: Project Manager - Central & South East London & North Kent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Dependant on Experience
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
This is an industry leading and award winning company specialising in basements and high end domestic fit-out and building construction. They pride themselves in setting and continually raising the benchmark. They need a dynamic and driven Construction Project Manager to become part of an exceptional team
The ideal candidate should be a highly professional and self-driven.
- Liaising with clients to establish project requirements
- Communicating with architects, designers and structural engineers
- Managing planning, co-ordination and financial control of construction projects
- Producing valuation documents
- Managing health & safety on site
- Ensuring project progresses on schedule
- Site & construction project management experience
- Knowledge of building technology and construction principles and processes
- Ability to use construction software (autocad, Sketchup, MS Project, Excel)
- Ability to control day to day programming and planning, monitor progress and expenditure of projects
- Relevant construction or project management qualification
- SMSTS, CSCS, 1st Aid
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter in for this job.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Construction Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Project Manager, Construction Manager, Site Team Leader, Project Supervisor, Construction Coordinator, Site Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Project Manager / Site Manager - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly