Fully Qualified Site Supervisor
Job Title: Fully Qualified Site Supervisors
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is one of the UK's leading electrical contractors, providing an excellent standard of design and installation from start to finish.
They are currently looking for Fully Qualified Site Supervisors with experience for office fit out work in Central London to join their team on a self-employed basis.
- Work in a safe manner following the Company H&S policies
- Work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Manage projects from inception through to completion
- Ensuring high quality and compliance of Electrical works and installation
- Monitor the programme of works
- Attend electrical site meetings
- Carry out daily site inspections
- Co-ordinate the electrical works schedule
- Monitor drawing programme and quality
- Monitor technical submittal progress
- Ensuring works are completed in accordance with the site specification, in a timely manner and to a sufficient quality level
- Liaise with Design Teams/Client/other Sub contractors
- Qualified Supervisor
- IT Literate
- Valid GOLD JIB Card
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Ability to identify, prioritise and deal with issues
- Full driving licence (maximum 3 penalty points) preferable
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Electrical Site Supervisor, Electrical Installations Supervisor, Site Installation Supervisor, Deputy Site Manager, Site Coordinator, Senior Electrician, Installations Coordinator, Site Installation Manager may also be considered for this role.