POPAI is a progressive retail industry association, promoting best practice, dedicated to enhancing the total shopper experience.
We publish research, organise conferences, industry awards, training seminars and best practice programmes to benefit our members who include retailers, brands, agencies and manufacturers of retail display.
An opportunity has arisen to join our small, friendly but highly professional and tight-knit team in a new, exciting role, based in Hinckley.
Main Purpose of Role: To promote the products, services and initiatives POPAI offers to its members and the industry as a whole, with the aim of retaining existing members, gaining new ones and maximising industry engagement.
- Managing content on the POPAI website, ensuring all pages are regularly reviewed and updated
- Producing and publishing the weekly email newsletter for POPAI members
- Producing and publishing the monthly email newsletter for non-members
- Producing and publishing other email campaigns as required
- Liaising with the editor, copywriter, designer, proof-reader, printer and advertisers to manage production of the quarterly publication In-Store Insights
- Managing POPAI’s social media activity through various established channels
- Planning and executing communications for all aspects of the POPAI Awards
- Producing usage and activity reports for all of the above
Events & Awards
- Supporting the awards co-ordinator in all aspects of the awards, including telemarketing, lists management, entrant liaison and entry management.
- Co-ordinating all elements of the Student Design Awards competition
Seminars & Conferences:
- Collating speaker biogs, event synopses and summaries
- Attendance at POPAI events
- Maintaining the accuracy of the CRM system through a rolling schedule of checks and dealing with vetting & new registrations.
- Working with 3rdparty database vetting company to update CRM periodaically.
- Dealing with magazine returns and email bouncebacks
- Providing regular database reports.
- Feeding member prospects from awards entrants, email/ website click through and social media interaction to the Director for follow-up
- Carrying out and reporting on an annual membership survey
Please include a covering note with your application - we'd love to know about you and why you'd like this role.