Works Planner / Scheduler
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
The Works Planner will be responsible for the management of our appointment and workforce scheduling system (DRS) in relation to responsive repairs undertaken by our internal repairs team. You will act as the main point of contact in the Customer Service team and will manage the appropriate allocation of resources.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with experience of using a dynamic appointment and workforce scheduling system.
- Knowledge of building terminology, domestic repairs and basic domestic amenities.
- A team player with experience of arranging and planning works or services.
- A customer focused individual who can negotiate and liaise effectively with tenants, staff and contractors.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after five years service
- Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
- Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash-plan including employee assistance
- Regular bonus points from our GUS Intranet, which lead to vouchers
- Free parking at all our offices
- Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’ attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us …