Production Engineer /Quality Manager - Electronic Manufacturing
Job Title: Production Engineering & Quality Manager - Electronic Manufacturing Sector
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
Purpose of the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business. You and your team will be responsible for supporting the UK and sub-contracted manufacturing through the development and maintenance of build documentation, test specifications and also the development of processes and procedures throughout the company to increase efficiency and quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Inspectors, production engineers and quality engineers
- Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to, particular with regard to change control and new product introduction
- Proactively drive continual improvement activities for processes and procedures throughout the company
- Provide technical support and management of product issues identified by Suppliers and Customers both Internal and external
- When required, support other areas of the business when and where the need arises, as directed by Operation Manager
- Promote and maintain quality within the organisation
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in contract manufacturing and/or the electronics industry
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and non-verbal with a good understanding of written English
- Can speak and understand English
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Computer literate in all areas of Microsoft Office
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Production Engineer, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Development Engineer, Process Design Engineer, High Volume Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineer, Process Engineer, Operations Engineer, Production Projects Engineer, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Assurance Officer, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager, Design Engineer, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer may also be considered for this role.