SEO Project Coordinator HFNW83555
Do you have excellent organisational skills and a genuine interest in digital marketing? If so, we want to hear from you!
Here at Webcertain, we are now looking to appoint an SEO Project Coordinator to join our Keywords Team. Reporting to and working closely with the Team Leader and General Manager, you must ensure the timely delivery of high quality international digital marketing campaigns.
Within the role you will;
• Liaise regularly with the Account Managers in order to fulfil the demands in Keywords projects
• Ensure that Keywords project statuses are regularly updated within the company’s internal project management system, Global Central
• Work closely with Coordinators and Trainees in order to allocate Keywords tasks to team members
• Review keywords projects carried out by other Keywords staff members to maintain high standards of work and ensure we deliver first class services
• Find opportunities to develop services in conjunction with other departments
• Create know-how materials
All that we ask is that you have the ability to coordinate a wide range of tasks and are fluent in English along with at least one other language to native level.
Webcertain Group is passionate about generating business growth for our clients in any part of the world. A team of native speakers of all the world’s major languages works together to achieve client objectives - no one understands working with different cultures and the nuances of language in the globe’s search engines better than the Webcertain multilingual teams and we operate in 44 languages.
The benefits of working for us…
- 24 days annual leave per year (plus Bank Holidays) with 2 extra days after one year of employment
- Private pension contributions
- Healthcare / Travel insurance
- Annual mini health checks
- Well-being workshops
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- £10 weekly for your lunch
- Weekly healthy breakfast
- Spanish classes
- Table Tennis
- Chill-out zone
- Perkbox membership
- Sun hours
- ½ day Xmas Shopping
- Free eye test and lenses
- Social events and parties
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.