Software Tester - Gradates Welcome
Software Tester – Graduates Welcome
Bristol, South West
Up to £25,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Our client is a leading software provider that creates products for the construction and field service industry. They are now seeking a Software Tester to join their passionate team in Bristol.
As a Software Tester, you will:
- Perform testing activities to support software development projects
- Test in-house developed products on Windows, iOS and Android
- Employ the latest .NET, iOS and Android technologies
- Perform manual regression testing
- Design and document new test cases
- Test product fixes and enhancements
Interested? To join us as a Software Tester, you will need:
- At a minimum, one year’s experience of QA test engineering (gained through your studies, a commercial environment or similar)
- The ability to write effective tests and diagnose test failures
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Although not essential, previous coding experience would be beneficial to your application, as would SQL experience. Familiarity with Jira software would also be an advantage.
Other organisations may call this role IT Software Tester, Software Application Tester, Software Test Engineer, Software Quality Analyst, QA Engineer, Software Test Analyst, Regression Tester, or DevOps Analyst.
Our client would be interested in hearing from you if you’ve worked as a Junior IT Software Tester, Junior Software Application Tester, Trainee Software Test Engineer, Junior Software Quality Analyst, Junior QA Engineer or Junior Software Test Analyst.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills
- You’ll be encouraged to voice your ideas and have the freedom to make your own decisions
- Benefits including pension scheme and 22 days’ holiday (rising with service)
- Great perks including Cycle to Work scheme, massages, fruit baskets, curry nights, table football, ping pong, beers and ciders plus Christmas shutdown
- Amazing offices in a refurbished factory building which includes cafes, restaurants, outside space and a theatre
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to step up and advance as a Software Tester, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.