5 days left
- Full Time
Instructors UQT3-UQT6 (currently £21,419-27,484)
Required to start September 2019
We are seeking to appoint hard-working and self-motivated Instructors to join our team to work with 11-18 students as we move forward to the next stage of our development to become an outstanding special school. We welcome applications from candidates who can contribute to vocational subjects and who can develop exciting units for our extended curriculum. You must have a flexible approach and be able to work well as part of a team that never ceases to provide the best for its students.
The post would be suitable for someone who enjoys working with young people and who has:
• a grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE English and Maths
• good interpersonal skills
• confidence in a classroom environment
• the ability to inspire, challenge and motivate to ensure students give their best
• the ability to deal calmly and sensitively with students
We can offer you:
• the wholehearted support of the school in developing your skills;
• an exciting opportunity to work with a highly committed, dedicated team of staff;
Please visit the school website prior to application, where you will find information that will inform your application.
Closing date: Monday 24th June 2019 at 8.00am
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit prior to application. To register to visit or to arrange a telephone conversation please contact the Centre School direct on 01954 288789.
For more information about The Centre School please visit website: www.astreacentreschool.org.
Applications packs are available from the HR Officer, Mrs O’Mullane: firstname.lastname@example.org and completed applications should be sent to Mrs O’Mullane.
Please note we are unable to accept CVs.
Applicants who have not been called for interview can assume their application has not been successful.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, the successful applicants will be expected to undergo an Enhanced DBS check.