Customer Service / Parts Advisor
Customer Service / Parts Advisor
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Are you a proactive and friendly individual from an automotive background? Want to increase your skill-set and take on a varied role as a Customer Service / Parts Advisor? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
Our client is a leading JCB dealership with over 20 years of industry expertise. With sites based across the South East, they have a diverse customer base, from small one-person businesses to major international companies.
Now, they’re looking for a Customer Service / Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department in Hemel Hempstead.
What will I get in return?
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Bonus / commission
- Life assurance
- Medical cash and dental plan
- Free car parking
- Uniform provided
- Learn from senior members of the team
- 30 days’ holiday, including Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your automotive knowledge to the test and increase your sales skills within a supportive and team-oriented environment.
In this key customer-facing role, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the success of the depot by ensuring that targets are achieved.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Service / Parts Advisor, you will join our client’s busy Parts Department and sell parts to customers working to sales and profit targets.
Utilising the available resources, you will build and enhance customer relationships to maximise sales, dealing with customer orders via the trade counter, post, telephone or other sales staff.
Focusing on delivering a high-quality customer experience, you will:
- Answer and take ownership of all incoming telephone calls
- Suggest appropriate product alternatives if applicable
- Maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and confidence
- Cultivate and achieve additional telephone sales, particularly during quiet periods
- Nurture customer business covering all product ranges to achieve targets
- Participate and maximise all marketing and promotional offers to achieve desired results
- Order and store parts and monitor stock levels
What do I need?
To be considered as a Customer Service / Parts Advisor, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience
- Strong administration skills
- Microsoft experience
Previous sales experience within parts and/or automotive would be beneficial to your application. Phone sales experience would also be advantageous.
Our client would be eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Automotive Parts Advisor, Service Advisor, or Service Technician.
Other titles for this role may include Parts Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Sales Rep, Customer Sales Advisor, Customer Service Assistant, Automotive Sales Advisor, or Automotive Customer Service Advisor.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a varied role as a Customer Service / Parts Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.