HR Business Adviser - 4 months
A very generalist position with responsibilities including; Advice & Guidance, MI, building managerial capability, projects and continuous improvement. The successful candidate would be expected to work 1 day per week from Glasgow.
The client is a busy organisation in public sector based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate would be expected to complete and self fund a standard disclosure costing GBP25.
Key responsibilities include;
- advising managers in the organisation on policies relating to ER, in line with organisational procedures
- supporting managers to take relevant steps to consider early intervention
- contribute to ad hoc project work
- work closely with HR to ensure areas of improvement are identified
- empowering manager to build their knowledge, experience and confidence to increase their self reliance around policies
- to deliver or facilitate workshops to develop and update managers on people management developments.
The successful candidate will;
- be able to confidently advise line managers on ER related issues
- be able to think creatively and come up with solutions when capability gaps are identified
- be accustomed to a fast pace
- be able to build strong relationships in a shorter time frame
- be well organised and self sufficient.
- MUST be CIPD qualified
On offer for the candidate is an exceptional role and rare opportunity within the public sector.