Photocopier Field Service Engineer
I'm looking for a skilled photocopier field service engineer to work for a clients covering Central Scotland.
What will your day to day responsibilities be as a photocopier field service engineer?
- Install, maintain and diagnosis of photocopiers
- Responsible for completion of service calls
- Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels
- Regular contact with call centre to maintain accurate reporting
- Covering predominantly Central Scotland Glasgow / Falkirk / Motherwell etc
- Providing first class service to accounts
- Ideally working on knowledge of Konica / Olivetti or Develop MFD ranges
- Networking experience
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- Good knowledge of connectivity too including setting up and fault finding printing and scanning.
What is on offer?
To work for a very successful company that offer a fantastic place to work
- Salary up to GBP25,000
- Bonus up to GBP3,500
- Company car
- 20 days holiday + BH
If this opportunity is of interest to you please send your resume for consideration or call Nikki on .