I am recruiting for a Junior Merchandiser on a 9 month contract. You will be required to implement merchandising plans to deliver a high level of customer service through all appropriate channels. Identify opportunities to improve performance whilst delivering outstanding merchandise practice compliant with regulatory requirements.
* To develop and implement both tactical and strategic plans and policies to improve customer service, supplier performance and stock management to maximise sales and profit and reduce operational costs.
* To initiate, develop and implement continual improvement to the end to end supply chain, processes and systems to develop best practice at all times.
* Provide on going support to the Buying and Merchandising teams in the development and ongoing management of core processes, management reports and business analysis.
You will be:
* Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
logical, able to deliver practical solutions.
* Have strong business acumen and highly results focused.
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at .