Customer Services Advisor
Customer Services Advisor
Salary: up to £24,449 per annum (starting salary subject to qualifications and experience)
Hours: 36.25 per week
Based: Rushden, Northamptonshire
Reference Number: SP112
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a difference?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high performing and experienced individual to join our exceptional Customer Services Team, as a Customer Services Advisor. Our new Customer Services Advisor is to be based in Rushden.
As part of our Customer Services Team, we are looking for a person who can really ‘make a difference’ and, working alongside our colleagues, not only within Customer Service, but also across the business, developing a shared culture that goes hand in hand with our Group vision and values.
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Services Advisor will be:
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times (including call handling, on-line services, web-chat, in person/reception etc.) and act as a role model for excellent service delivery across the Longhurst Group.
- First point of contact, pro-actively dealing with customer enquiries; with a strong focus on early resolution across all key business areas within Longhurst Group.
- To champion digital services and pro-actively encourage a shift towards this as a way of improving access, choice and cost-effectiveness.
- To act as a customer hub by listening to customer feedback and using it to identify trends and trigger service improvement so high customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Ensuring our Group complaints process is delivered effectively; including adhering to agreed timescales and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Assuring that Group-wide service standard timescales are maintained and customer satisfaction levels are delivered.
We are looking for an Advisor with a strong customer service ethic, a ‘right first time’ approach, and be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for customer service excellence
- A strong desire for Digital Services
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Openness to change
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent PC skills
How To Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to Longhurst’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you’ll enjoy excellent employee benefits including
- A competitive salary
- A contributory average salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and 3 additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to learning and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Free onsite parking at majority of sites
- Company sick pay (depending on length of service)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Longhurst Group is one of the UK’s leading housing providers, providing more than 22,500 homes across the Midlands and the East of England, and is a leading independent provider of care and support services. Passionate about people and committed to its vision of ‘Improving Lives’, Longhurst Group does not stand still and has an exciting future ahead with ambitious growth plans for housing, care, support and community investment. Everything we do is about helping people, enhancing their wellbeing and improving lives.
At Longhurst Group we value and respect our people. We recognise that our success rests on the shoulders of committed staff and board members so we want to make sure that everyone feel supported and appreciated. Being part of Longhurst Group means living our values. In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the Boundaries and Fun and Fair. It is through our values we will continue to shape the future making a positive difference within our local communities, creating places where people want to live.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify eligibility to work in the UK at interview, copies will not be taken. Proof must then be provided by day one upon successful candidature.
The Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities and invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process
Closing Date: Tuesday, 25th June 2019 (Midnight)
Interview Date: Wednesday, 3rd July 2019