Imperial Professionals are pleased to announce that we are working in partnership with a business in Stockton On Tees that are appointing a new Recruiter.
Job Tittle: Recruiter
Hours: Office Hours, Monday to Friday
- Work alongside the Operational Manager and Resourcing Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements.
- Manage end to end recruitment process.
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, create engaging adverts and posting them accordingly.
- Spotlighting CV's and conducting initial telephone screening.
- Provide the Hiring Managers with suitable candidates for interview.
- Organise interviews and support Hiring Managers with the offer.
- Strategic online and offline sourcing.
- Management of campaigns and candidate pipeline against requirements.
- Ensure effective pipeline engagement.
- Work with resourcing business partners to find new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement.
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required.
- Monitor performance against KPI's
- End to end recruitment experience.
- Effective sourcing using a variety of tools
- Experience in reporting to KPI's
- Experience in delivering candidate pipeline
- Strong negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder and communications skills
- Flexible and adaptable, able to work in a fast-passed environment
- Motivated and determined
For more information please contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.