HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner | Lincoln | UptoGBP35,000 depending on experience
Our client is leading services based company, where they are looking for a highly capable HR professional to join their team in Lincoln. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company and to have the opportunity to be instrumental and advise / support the business with sound HR leadership qualities. This position requires a confident HR professional who can collaborate with the leadership team, someone who can shape the HR department and recruitment strategy with a sound commercial acumen.
We are looking for someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders. You can expect to recruit for roles such as Data Scientists, Product Designers, Engineers, Operations Research Specialists and more.
As the HR lead for this growing company, you will be responsible in providing sound HRBP support to the business and working as part of the senior leadership team.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being an active contributor to the Senior Management Team, balancing the needs of associates with the needs of the business
- Driving the ongoing development and implementation of people related strategies, coaching and developing the Management team and ensuring training plans are implemented.
- Supporting Managers with the recruitment and interview process, ensuring suitable candidates are attracted and inducted
- Managing and advising on HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining HR records
Key skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years HR generalist experience, gained in a commercial environment
- Relevant degree/CIPD qualification or demonstrable experience is essential