Location: Craddock Court, Nortonwood, NAILSWORTH - GL6 0TH
Full Time, 35 Hours
£23,318 per annum
Are you looking for your next career move?
Do you want to join a successful and growing organisation?
Do you want to be part of a great team?
If this person is you, please read on:
We are looking for people who are passionate about putting customers at the heart of what they do, going above and beyond expectations and delivering exceptional service. You are the kind of person who is never too busy to help a customer and you have a welcoming and positive attitude.
As a Court Manager you will manage a retirement housing court and in return carry out a role that is both challenging and personally rewarding. The role is varied and can change daily depending on the needs of your customers and the local community; therefore no two days are ever the same.
In return you will gain some excellent skills, join an organisation that truly values its people and build a successful career for yourself in Housing.
The role will include:
- Creating a lively court ensuring an active and vibrant environment is created to reduce social isolation
- Acting as facilitator/ coordinator to ensure residents receive the support services they require
- Achieving agreed targets for the management of void flats and rent arrears
- Marketing the court, including carrying out viewings with potential residents and completing tenancy sign ups
- Ensuring all administration is effectively and efficiently completed
- Ensuring the court is a safe and secure environment for our residents to live
- Shift Pattern: Mon-Fri
Your experience and skills will include:
- Excellent customer service
- An excellent standard of reading, writing and numeracy
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience of working in the social housing sector is desirable, however the right attitude and behaviours are just as important to us
A willingness to travel is essential as Court Managers will be required to travel for training, seminars and team meetings.
In return we will offer:
- An induction pathway and training
- Reward and recognition
- Career progression
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Life Cover
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Cycle to work, Holiday purchase and Car leasing schemes
- Flexible working
Closing date: 30th June 2019
Please click on apply to send CV