Sales Account Manager
A thriving organisation that is going through a strong period of growth following a positive restructure of the company. With the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are looking to recruit a team of driven and ambitious sales people to be part of the company’s future.
To work in unison with our operational team to develop and deliver service solutions to an ever growing portfolio of customers.
Offering the opportunity to travel the length and breadth of the UK in search for new business.
We are a freight forwarder providing integrated services across all modes of transport. From quoting to delivery you will be responsible for delivering the service solution to the customer.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated sales person looking to build a career in the logistics industry working for a company that is driven to succeed.
• Generate leads and focus on winning new business
• Your leads will become your customers so you will be responsible to manage customer relationships
• Develop and maintain your own portfolio, giving you real ownership of your client base
• Be the first point of contact for all of your customers
• Manage a consignment through the whole life cycle
• Create business proposals for potential new customers and present these solutions
• Actively sell using a variety of methods, telephone, email, face to face…
Your skills and experience
• Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Be customer focused
• Have some experience in a direct sales role
• Be comfortable in presenting to people in all levels of business
• Be a team player and willing to work outside of your normal conditions if required
• Have a full driving license
What you get from us:
We invest in our staff heavily to ensure you get the development and opportunity that you desire.
• Base salary of £17000. OTE year 1 circa £18000, OTE year 2 circa £21000, OTE year 3 circa £24000
• Base salary increase after 28 months based on performance and targets met
• Company fuel card for business mileage
• A clearly defined 28-month structured bonus scheme
• Promotion and development opportunities
• 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays