Software Support Manager
Software Support Manager
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe.
We’re now looking for a Software Support Manager to join us and oversee the system delivery and support for the AIM (Asset Investment Management) solution, our flagship risk-based asset investment decision support tool.
- Salary of up to £45,000 DOE
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make your impact on a successful company’s image
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
Recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, we deliver exceptional products that enable customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
In this important role, you will have the chance to contribute to the success of one of our key solutions while developing a hard-working team.
As the Software Support Manager, you’ll oversee the configuration, deployment and support of our asset investment decision support tool.
Leading a team of five, you will:
- Ensure the timely delivery of AIM projects
- Oversee data interface and model mapping, system integration and testing activities
- Manage customers’ support queries
- Deliver training to customers to ensure they get the most out of the software
- Identify ways to further improve our offering
To join us as our Software Support Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar IT role, managing a team of skilled staff delivering software solutions and support to customers
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to produce and follow plans and organise programs of work where there are multiple projects simultaneously
- Great people skills, including the ability to lead by example, support, mentor and develop others and delegate work
- An in-depth understanding of software product integration and IT delivery management
- A degree level qualification
A project management qualification would be beneficial to your application.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Project Manager, IT Programme Manager, Technical Project Manager, Software Delivery Manager, Software Manager or Software Delivery Team Manager.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Software Support Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.