New Cleaners Wanted!!
Are you looking for a new rewarding opportunity to work as part of our Facilities Management cleaning team?
The Team are responsible for over 50 Academic and Administrative buildings as well as 17 Residences across the Streatham and St Lukes Campus’s in Exeter and employ over 200 In House staff who cover the cleaning duties through day and night 24/7 all year round.
We have a number of roles available for individuals who can demonstrate the following qualities:
- Customer focused
- Good team player
Experience preferred however full BICS training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please clearly state in your supporting statement, your preferred post/s as per the listed included in the Hours of Work section in the job description.
In your supporting statement, you should also clearly demonstrate how you meet the Essential and Desirable criteria stated in the Job Description and Person Specification.
The starting salary will be from £17,082 (pro rata) on Grade B depending on qualifications and experience.
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- 39 days leave per year
- options for flexible working
- numerous discounts at leading retailers
- onsite gyms on all of our campus’ and a cycle to work scheme
- sector leading policies around maternity, adoption and shared parental leave (up to 26 weeks full pay), paternity leave (up to six weeks full pay) and a new Fertility Treatment Policy
- stunning campus environments in Exeter and Cornwall, in the beautiful South West of England
The University of Exeter is an equal opportunity employer. We are officially recognised as a Disability Confident employer and an Athena Swan accredited institution. Whilst all applicants will be judged on merit alone, we particularly welcome applications from groups currently underrepresented in the workforce.
Apply link please visit the website