2 days left
- Full Time
Goosewell Primary Academy
Deputy Head Teacher
Application Deadline: 23rd June 2019
Job Start Date: 1st September 2019
Goosewell Academy is seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Deputy Headteacher. This is an exciting opportunity for a leader who is passionate about education and providing the opportunities for children to achieve their best. This is a very significant leadership responsibility and an opportunity to play an instrumental role in an improving school. You will be key in creating plans with the Headteacher, both academic and operational. In addition, it is a chance to play a full role in a highly effective senior leadership team.
We are looking for someone who:
- is exceptionally enthusiastic and a creative leader
- can communicate effectively and build relationships with all stakeholders
- has strong leadership skills
- is committed to developing a positive, enthusiastic learning culture for all staff
- has a track record of driving forward improvements
- innovative thinker and solutions orientated
If you meet these requirements, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further details about the role and to apply please go to https://www.reachsouth.org/applications
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check as well as scrutiny of their references and employment history.
No CVs and No Agencies Please.