2 days left
- Full Time
Sherford Vale School
MPS 1 – 6 Permanent
Closing Date: 17th June 2019 9.00am Interviews: 19th June 2019
Required from September 2019 (January 2020 start for the right candidate)
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about teaching and committed to achieving high standards throughout the school;
- Demonstrates excellent classroom practice, has a good understanding of how children learn and can bring learning to life;
- Can build good relationships with children, staff and parents;
- Can thrive, develop through a period of change and growth, maintain a positive attitude and a good sense of humour;
- Can lead a subject area.
We can offer you:
- An amazing school community, where everyone works together and goes the extra mile to create an amazing school;
- Children who love learning, have fun and who behave well within a consistently model of behaviour management.
- A beautiful school, well-resourced within extensive grounds
- Opportunities to work with a broad range of professionals within the school and across the trust.
Please contact Mrs Emma Barrett in the school office to book into a tour.
Details can be found on our website www.sherfordvaleschool.co.uk under the vacancies tab.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, which will include an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.