B2B Sales Executive TCSF83327
B2B Sales Executive TCSF83327
£35,000 basic + Car allowance + Uncapped OTE
THey’re a global travel business with customer care in their DNA. THey empower brilliant people with a passion for travel to run their own corporate or leisure travel businesses, taking care of the travel arrangements of more than 450,000 customers each year.
It’s safe to say that their people are their passion and the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit that was founded on over 20 years ago is as life-changing now as it was then. The company was born out of the desire to serve customers with the best travel experiences possible, and it is their mission to transform the travel experiences for their customers and the lives of their employees, their colleagues and their communities.
Now operating as a truly international business across seven countries, they’ve come a long way since they were founded in 1994 and they’re focused on finding, attracting, developing and keeping the very best talent. They nurture a high-performance, people-orientated culture that drives results and brings out the best in everyone.
Brief Overview of the Position
The position of the B2B Sales Executive is to support the company’s growth by means of securing New Business opportunities. Their clients cover every sector, both nationally and globally. New Business wins will range from £50,000, up to £3m. It is essential that the new B2B Sales Executive has experience with securing new business travel accounts and has the skills to Account Manage them during their transition and throughout the first 12 months of provision. Managing the full sales cycle including sourcing leads, identifying the client requirements, presenting / meeting, closing, implementation and handover, and nurturing the client.
• Generating new leads
• Cold calling key decision makers
• Attending networking and key corporate business events
• Visiting prospects at their offices
• Maintaining a strong relationship with won accounts through regular contact and meetings
• Supporting the wider corporate travel team, and Corporate company
• Communicate to the team the strength of the sales team to capitalise on generated leads
• Continual growth of your lead network through events and LinkedIn activity
• Work closely with the account management team to ensure any defected accounts are re-won immediately
• Work with the sales training team to ensure process is continually streamlined and standards are high
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
• Proven Travel industry experience gained from previous Sales/Account Management role
• Proven track record in securing new business and wider business development
• Ability to exceed targets, having had above average experience with outbound sales
• Excellent communication skills and have the ability to adapt style of communication to suit the audience or individual
• Highly engaging with a client focus
• Tenacious, self-motivated and confident
• Dynamic and able to operate at a fast pace
• Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of the business travel arena inclusive of competitors
• An understanding of their model and how it differs to the wider community
• A professional but likeable personality that their franchisees will warm too
• Good knowledge of CRM systems
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for B2B Sales Executive TCSF83327
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly