Business Development Manager
New Business Specialist - Event Sales
Permanent Position - Field Based (Northwest) and Preston Office
GBP23,000 to GBP25,000 + Commission + Bonus
Sociable Hours, Flexible Working, Christmas Shutdown and much more!
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a reputable organisation, specialising in business networking events and exhibitions.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for making contact with decision makers within various sectors in the Northwest area to promote the various exhibitions that the company host. You will be expected to travel within the Northwest to meet existing and potential contacts, in order to promote services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Actively promote the company's various events and promotions
- Generate own leads through networking methods
- Develop and manage effective working relationships with business owners
- Work with existing database of exhibitors, sponsors and partners to ensure repeat business
- Develop new working relationships to meet and exceed targets
- Have a full understanding of your contacts and tailor to their needs as appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' business development experience
- Experience within event sales - preferable but not essential
- Proven ability to use own initiative to attract new sponsors, partners and exhibitors
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car - mileage expenses will be paid
Working Hours - Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm and Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm. Some flexibility is required as some setting up/packing away of exhibitions may be outside of these hours.
Flexible Working - Ad-hoc early finishes when needed
Christmas Shutdown - No need to use annual leave for this!
Do not miss out on this fantastic and rare opportunity! Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Vickie Killan at RZ Group Ltd for more information.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.