Housing Team Leader
Housing Team Leader
Salary: up to £33,292.80 per annum (starting salary subject to qualifications and experience) + Car Allowance Provision
Hours: 36.25 per week
Reference Number: SP111
Do you want to work for a company where you can make a difference?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high performing and experienced individual to join our Housing Services team, as our Housing Team Leader.
This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join our Housing Services Team in our South region, across the Midlands. We are looking for a person who can really ‘make a difference’ and working alongside our colleagues not only within housing but also across the business, develop a shared culture that goes hand in hand with our Group vision and values.
Key responsibilities of the Housing Team Leader are as follows:
- Effectively manage our Housing Services team, supporting the team operationally to deliver excellent performance and overall results
- Completing one-to-ones with your team, setting realistic targets and goals set against KPIs, identifying key growth and development opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to the Group’s harmonised policies and procedures, measuring compliance through quality assurance checks and case reviews; providing detailed feedback to staff to support their growth and development. Utilising the Capability Framework as appropriate to manage poor performance.
- Supporting the work of the Housing Services Manager, work with partners and key stakeholders to enhance the existing service offering to sustain tenancies, achieve KPI’s and drive efficiency.
- Our ideal Housing Team Leader will develop a performance driven culture within the team with a clear focus on KPI’s and effective risk management whilst addressing any issues of poor or under-performance through agreed metrics including formal capability.
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the housing service area to reduce cost, improve efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and drive performance.
Longhurst Group is one of the UK’s leading housing providers, providing more than 22,500 homes across the Midlands and the East of England, and is a leading independent provider of care and support services.
Passionate about people and committed to its vision of ‘Improving Lives’, Longhurst Group does not stand still and has an exciting future ahead with ambitious growth plans for housing, care, support and community investment.
Everything we do is about helping people, enhancing their wellbeing and improving lives.
At Longhurst Group we value and respect our people. We recognise that our success rests on the shoulders of committed staff and board members so we want to make sure that everyone feel supported and appreciated.
Being part of Longhurst Group means living our values. In it together, Heartfelt Service, Own it, Push the Boundaries and Fun and Fair. It is through our values we will continue to shape the future making a positive difference within our local communities, creating places where people want to live.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you’ll enjoy excellent employee benefits including
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance provision
- A contributory average salary Pension Scheme
- Generous paid annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays and 3 additional concessionary days.
- A commitment to learning and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Free onsite parking at majority of sites
- Company sick pay (depending on length of service)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
Longhurst Group is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from minority ethnic groups and people with disabilities and invite applicants to contact the employer to identify any additional support they may need during the recruitment process.
Closing date: Sunday, 23rd June 2019 (Midnight)
Interviews: Thursday, 4th July 2019