Finance Assistant - SEPTEMBER 2019 start
20 hours per week/Term Time Only
3 days, negotiable.
Grade 3 (£16,071 pro rata actual salary £7,287-£7,678)
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to work as part of our school support team, who;
- Has experience of working in an accounts environment with knowledge of financial packages desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Has working experience of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Can work under pressure and has the ability to prioritise their own workload in order to meet financial deadlines.
- Is a team player who can communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, staff and suppliers.
Duties would include;
- Ordering school materials and equipment on behalf of all departments
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Schools Asset Register
- Responding to communications relating to the Online Payment System (ParentPay) transactions from students, staff and parents for Cashless Catering.
All appointments will be subject to safer recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and receipt of satisfactory references
Click apply below for further information and to download an application form!
CLOSING DATE- 12 noon Wednesday 26 June 2019