Quality Inspector/In house Service Engineer
A great opportunity for a Quality Inspector has become available in Luton. My client are a manufacturer of solutions into aerospace and automotive industries.
They are currently seeking a highly capable Quality Inspector to join their Quality team of highly determined individuals. The ideal Quality Inspector will have experience working within a fast-paced environment and will work towards meeting productivity and making sure that operations meet the customer quality standards. The ideal Quality Inspector will also have a great Health & Safety understanding and be able to work to set standards of Quality.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
- Make sure all inspection work is completed on time
- Carry out checks of all manufactured products
- Complete First Article Inspection Reports
- Carry out any other reasonable activities as requested
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Strong Quality Inspection background
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Electrical components experience
- Previous experience in Aerospace and precision manufacturing environment
Why Should You Apply?
- GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of holidays
- And more....
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV to (see below) and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail with you. If you're currently on the lookout for any other opportunities within engineering, don't hesitate to contact me.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.