Food Service Assistant - Plas Bryn extraCare Scheme, Cardiff
Food Service Assistant - Plas Bryn extraCareScheme, Cardiff
16.5 hours per week
£8.43 per hour
Plas Bryn extraCare scheme allows older people to live independently, with access to a home care service when required.
The scheme consists of 40 self-contained flats, and we serve hot, freshly made meals to every resident.
We are looking to recruit a Food Service Assistant to join our motivated team, assisting the Chef in preparing meals for residents; ensuring high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained throughout the kitchen and dining room.
Specific duties will include:
· Assisting in the preparation of the dining areas prior to the service of meals.
· Setting up and cleaning tables, washing up, and serving meals.
· Helping with general prepping, baking, and kitchen tasks as needed for service
You will enjoy working in a team and have a positive attitude to supporting your colleagues and the residents. You will also take pride in cleanliness and organisation on shift, using health and safety and safer food standards. You must also be passionate about food and customer service, ideally have worked in a similar role.
Did you know…?
• You will be working 16 hours per week, this will include working weekend and bank holidays, including Christmas.
• The hours are great, typically 9.30am-2.30pm however flexibility will be required. No split shifts and not every weekend!
• Linc offer a variety of continuous learning options to allow you to progress your career in catering and develop yourself.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and are looking for a challenging role with a company that cares, we want to hear from you!
The closing date is 23:59 on Monday 24th June 2019