Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
If you’re an ambitious sales professional with experience of selling to large energy consumers, this is a brilliant opportunity to drive the success of a pioneering business.
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe.
We’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to join us and maximise sales of our world-class Partial Discharge (PD) measurement solutions.
- Salary of circa £45,000 per annum
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make your impact on a successful company’s image
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, we are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, working collaboratively with partners across the energy, utilities, infrastructure and associated sectors.
As the UK gears itself towards becoming less reliant on fossil fuels and more focused on renewable sources of energy and a cleaner environment, we are positioning ourselves at the forefront of this revolution.
You will have the chance to help drive our success within the renewable energy sector and enhance your existing abilities as part of a talented team.
As the Business Development Manager, you’ll sell our Partial Discharge product range and services to industrial and service customers, primarily in the UK.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop new sales throughout the industrial sector
- Gain a strong understanding of the customers’ drivers and requirements and preparing tailored proposals that meet their needs
- Managing the sales pipeline, from opportunity through to sale and after care
- Updating and utilising the CRM system
To join us as a Business Development Manager, you’ll need:
- Strong sales experience
- Experience and knowledge of selling to large energy consumers
- Business development and relationships management experience
- Experience of reviewing contracts
- Previous experience with CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and commercial awareness
A sales and marketing qualification would be beneficial.
Other companies may call this role Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Account Manager or Sales Account Manager.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you’re the Business Development Manager we’re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.