Customer Services Administrator / Operations Administrator
Job Title: Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £18,750 - £21,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time (8:30 - 17:30), Permanent
The Company are a specialist in natural and smoke ventilation systems and have been manufacturing, supplying, installing and commissioning ventilation systems for over 25 years for a variety of projects of all shapes and sizes.
They have a wealth of experience installing and commissioning ventilation systems in industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
The projects and installations side of the business has grown rapidly over the past five years and an additional person is required to assist in this demanding environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responding to all customers queries via the telephone and email in a timely fashion
- Processing sales returns on our accounting software, Sage 200, to ensure that business requirements are met whilst keeping the customer informed and happy
- Organising and quoting for the repair of warranty repair items
- Liaising with suppliers for returning goods that are cancelled
- Organising stock counts to ensure 'physical' returns stock matches with the 'system' returns stock
- To be available to assist the Operations Team Leader as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The Company is seeking an experienced customer services administrator to work at the offices in Poole. The candidate will, ideally, have experience of working in a busy office responsible for answering customers' queries, processing returns and organising warranty repairs.
Experience of working within a team as well as independently in a very busy office environment is also required along with the ability to make decisions while working under pressure.
In order to be successful for this role, the following is required:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Strong communication skills as there will be lots of liaising with colleagues across the business as well as with customers on the telephone and via emails
- A calm disposition with the ability to handle difficult situations in a constructive manner
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills
- Organised, very accurate with a high attention to detail
- The ability to work really well as part of a team
- 23 days paid holiday, increasing up to a maximum of 30 days
- Tea & coffee provided
- Group Pension Scheme
- Company funded activities at Christmas and in the summer
- Development Programme, up to 100% funding for development programmes
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience and relevant job titles of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Operations Support Admin, Administrative Support Customer Support, Client Service, Projects Administrator, Customer Service Consultant, Installations Administrator, Operations Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Administrator and Administrative may also be considered for this role.