Physiotherapist - HCPC Registered
Physiotherapist – HCPC Registered
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for a great place to work?
We are currently recruiting for a Junior and Senior Physiotherapist to work in our small team of highly skilled and friendly individuals. We believe that our Physiotherapists encourage, collaboration and support each other and our patients. You will have the space to be yourself and let your personality shine through in your work to help and be part of our happy strong team.
This is a rare opportunity for a self-motivated, creative and ambitious Physiotherapist to join a world-class team operating in Cornwall.
The core duties of the role are as follows: -
- · Provide Injury assessments, injury treatment, sports massage and exercise rehabilitation
- · Communicate with patients confidently
- · Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes
- · Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay
- · Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
- · Ensure patients remain optimistic about coming to Physiotherapy and complete a full plan of care that will help them achieve their goals.
To join the team, you will need to be:
- · A Chartered Physiotherapist who is HCPC registered
- · Someone who delivers and understands fantastic customer service
- · An excellent communicator
- · Someone who is passionate about health and fitness
- · A team player
- · Dependable, on time and who can work on their own initiative
- · Experience of working in the private sector would be desirable but not essential
- · An active interest in sports injuries and biomechanics would make the individual a great fit.