£17,500 per annum Plus Benefits
Your new role
Discovery needs a Recruitment Assistant to join our friendly office-based team. You will be working closely with key contacts to provide recruitment administration support.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Recruitment Team, acting as a key point of contact both internally and externally
- Being the key point of contact both over the telephone and in written communication on behalf of the Recruitment Team
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate administrative systems, records and filing systems on behalf of the Recruitment Team Leader
- Liaising with candidates, colleagues and internal/external contacts to ensure compliance with on-boarding and update checks.
- Delegated responsibility for the administration of the DTMS (Document & Time Management System) and liaising with payroll and other functions, as necessary, to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Ensuring the maintenance and enhancement of the standard office filing systems, enabling colleagues to quickly retrieve files, documents and other data
- Providing administrative support to Locality Managers and Operations Directors in connection with recruitment
- Preparing agendas, take and distribute notes of meetings, as required
- Undertaking regular training required to fulfil the job role to a high standard
Discovery works across Somerset supporting over 900 people with learning disabilities and/or autism and their families. We are a social enterprise, established in April 2017 and commissioned by Somerset County Council to provide a range of care, support and accommodation - supporting people to be part of their communities and to have choice and control over their lives. We put people at the heart of everything we do and value everyone’s unique contribution (this includes those we support, their families and our colleagues).
Why join us?
Discovery are committed to developing skills and rewarding our staff. We offer:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Thorough initial and ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Up to 35 days’ paid annual leave
- Access to discounts on high street shopping, cinema tickets and meals out
What you will need to succeed:
To join us as a Recruitment Assistant, you’ll need great communication skills, good PC skills, GCSE English or equivalent and previous administration experience.
Titles you may have held could include Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Assistant, Resourcing Assistant, Administrator, Recruitment Team Administrator, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant or Resourcing Assistant.
How to apply
Keen to find out more? To apply it’s really simple - just click on the button shown and please ensure you upload a copy of your CV to complete the application process.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.