Warehouse Manager BLUW83393
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing company based close to both Bristol & Bath. They employ over 100 people, designing, manufacturing and distributing an extensive range of partitioning systems. Their award-winning products are used in high quality interior fitouts of commercial office space, generally for blue chip clients, throughout the world.
They are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, ideally, they are looking for someone with:
- At least 5-10 years experiencing managing warehouses with large volumes of small and large orders.
- Proven track record in process improvement projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage warehouse budgets.
- Experience of exporting.
- Strong IT skills
As the Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence in the supply of products to customers that is consistent with best practice and adheres to their quality standards. You will be responsible for all shipping, receiving, and picking operations and personnel. Key accountabilities are accuracy, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. You will constantly look at ways to maximise efficiency and provide superior customer service. As warehouse manager you will identify productivity improvement projects required to lower operational costs.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Providing day-to-day management of the Warehouse and Logistics functions to ensure KPIs are met.
- Review and establish suitable working rosters and manage the workload balance of the warehouse.
- Ensure good warehouse practices are being conducted and in line with procedures to maintain or improve feedback KPIs, stock losses and right offs.
- Modify or update procedures to improve efficiency as required.
- Ensure perpetual stocktakes are done regularly (ensuring all stock is counted 1.5 times per year).
- Manage the logistics provider(s) to ensure quality of service and value for money is achieved.
- Assist with execution of warehouse and logistics projects within budget and on time.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.