Marketing Automation Specialist / Marketing Executive
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a global consortium with over 650 member organisations that works with customers, suppliers, consortia, and other standards bodies to enable the achievement of business objectives through technology standards.
They wish to recruit a Marketing Automation Specialist to assist their global Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated marketing professional.
The main role of the Marketing Automation Specialist is to generate email campaigns to new prospects and existing members. This person will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create, build, deliver and report on targeted outbound campaigns.
- Manage automated campaign activities via Marketing Automation system including building, deploying and tracking campaign performance via reports along with dashboards
- Manage the development and utilisation of content marketing pieces to be utilised with the Marketing Automation system
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Create effective campaigns to improve response rates for Membership and Events
- Work closely with internal teams such as Marketing, Business Development and Forum Directors to build and deliver outbound email campaigns to new prospects by product and/or geography
- Work with partners to promote events using approved html e-mail content
- Produce drip campaigns for ongoing nurturing programs
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Bachelor degree preferred in marketing related subject
- 2+ years in corporate marketing
- B2B experience preferred
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience with branded products and services
- Ability to work independently based upon guidance provided remotely
- Must have great creative energy and ability to generate ideas
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to listen to and communicate new ideas effectively
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for the company's products and services
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Working knowledge of a marketing automation tool like Pardot or Eloqua
- Understand marketing automation techniques like lead scoring, CRM integration and list uploads
- Understand marketing operations and campaign management
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for digital and email marketing campaigns
- Ability to work independently and with geographically dispersed teams (virtual teams in different time zones)
You must have proven experience of organising, motivating and managing resources of member volunteer teams and the ability to identify and facilitate compromise and consensus around blocking issues.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or Job Titles of; Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Marketing Automation Specialist / Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly