Established, full time post, 37 hours per week, term time only
Band D. Point 4 - 6, £15,654 - £16,287, actual salary.
To supervise classes for absent teachers and support students’ learning, as well as undertaking administrative and clerical duties.
- are seeking an opportunity to develop your skills and experience
- like the idea of working with young people
- are flexible good-humoured and have inititive
- have good communication skills
We can offer you:
- full training – no experience necessary
- a chance to work in a busy, lively environment
- no two days the same!
Closing date: Wednesday 26th June 2019 (noon)
Click apply below for further information!
Stokesley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure.