Full time, full year, established post
Grade: H. Points 18-23, Annual Salary £24,313 - £26,999
We are seeking to recruit a highly effective site manager who will assume
responsibility for the varied and diverse duties associated with managing our
- have excellent practical skills
- are knowledgeable about health and safety and site maintenance
- work effectively as part of a team as well as individually
- can maintain accurate and up-to date records
- can spot opportunities to improve efficiencies and working practices
- can lead others to be efficient and motivated
We can offer you:
- an opportunity to make a difference to how our school is run
- training and the development of new skills
Closing date: Wednesday 26th June 2019 (noon)
Click apply below for further information!
Stokesley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks including enhanced DBS disclosure.