I am now looking to recruit a Corporate Logistics Assistant, working near Birmingham for a large UK & European retail client. This role is on a permanent basis and paying a competitive salary.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- External stakeholder management
- Management of performance, suppliers, deadlines and KPI's
- Management and control of multiple supply chain projects
- Process improvement
- Strategy delivery
- Provide support with events
- 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships
- A desire for personal development
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
If this role is of interest please do send across an up to date CV and I will be in touch with more information.