Due to expansion our well established client is looking for a Property Manager to cover the Swansea area.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties in Swansea. This role involves working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supporting the Service User (SU)
- Manage a caseload of Service Users.
- Attend dispersal and conduct induction of SU into property.
- Sign-post as necessary to support agencies, social workers, support team etc.
- Conduct visits and report any incidents, SU issues, absconders etc.
- Ensure SU's are Moved On when requested by the council.
- Ensure that health and safety of SU's are maintained at all times.
Managing a property portfolio
- Conduct inspections and report defects as required.
- Ensure all items within property are replaced /repaired as required in line with inventory procedure.
- Prepare property for re-occupation after SU's move on within the given timescales.
- Ensure terminated properties are effectively prepared for hand back to landlord.
- Effect minor property repairs if necessary.
- Ensure the properties are maintained according to Health and Safety guidelines and company procedures.
- Ensure stores are maintained in line with purchasing procedure.
- Previous property/housing experience
- Good office administration and organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative
- Smart professional presentation
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Software
- Full driving licence and a car owner
In return, you will benefit from 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days with service, pension and life insurance.
Hours: Mon-Fri 40 hours per week 8.30am-5pm
Salary: GBP19,500 plus fuel allowance
Interested in this permanent role, based from home covering the Swansea area? Please email your CV to or contact me on .