Partnership Manager / Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is the leading voucher code solution for premium media groups, connecting smart shoppers with their favourite brands in a trustworthy environment. Headquartered in Hamburg, it has experienced strong global growth, expanding into several markets in 2018, including the UK. The UK portfolio is enjoying significant month-on-month revenue growth ensuring they are a key publisher for UK advertisers.
Due to rapid UK growth through a premium voucher code portfolio (The Independent, Evening Standard, The Telegraph and Tech Advisor), the Company are in search of an enthusiastic, dedicated and personable Partnership Executive to support the team and develop partner relationships.
You’ll be managing brands directly, or indirectly through media agencies and affiliate networks. You’ll be part of a close knit, and determined team who are creative, and importantly customer led to understand advertiser objectives, and how to achieve them.
- Grow and develop existing relationships with key advertisers and partners
- Manage seasonal campaigns to add maximum value and ROI for advertisers
- Agree and negotiate offers and their promotion
- Conduct regular reviews and negotiate new commercial arrangements when appropriate
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, reporting relevant information to the team
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (e. Content Team) to achieve successful outcomes
- Attend industry events to increase knowledge of wider developments
- Confidently and articulately present key USPs to partners
- Minimum two years' experience as in digital marketing, preferably performance marketing in an account management role
- Strong knowledge of online marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse trends and take actions
- Strong strategic thinker with demonstrated experience
- Demonstrable influencing skills and good commercial awareness
- Confident communicator with proven oral and written presentation skills
- Great team worker with strong organisational & multi-tasking skills
- Solutions oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Ideally university degree educated
- Results driven; strong commercial drive and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to take the initiative and work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, with a proven ability to handle pressure
- Is passionate about what they do
- Demonstrates team player attributes and collaboration
Why work there:
For a start it's stimulating, challenging and fun. They pride themselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of the business.
They're an international company with plans to expand into other regions and as such their employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
They care about their employees and it's important to them that everyone is appreciated and well treated. They recognise that their employees are the key to their success so they offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with them.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Relationship Manager, Partner Relations Manager, Senior Account Executive, Digital Marketing Graduate, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Digital Media Account Manager, Brand Management Executive may also be considered for this role.