Food & Beverage Supervisor
We are an award winning luxury eco hotel, with a stunning restaurant overlooking the beach at Mawgan Porth, and we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor to join the team in a new role supporting in further development within the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Restaurant Management Team
- Running service
- Recruitment and selection of Restaurant and Bar Hosts
- Oversee training and development of Restaurant and Bar Hosts for product knowledge, standards and upselling
- Deliver daily briefings
- Managing guest feedback
- Stock take and control
- Positive financial F&B performance
- Data capture
Our ideal candidate will have successfully performed in a supervisory role and be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for food and drink, with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure smooth service across the hotel including bar, restaurant and room service
- The ability to teach, motivate and offer feedback and coach
- The ability to organize, plan and prioritize
- Experience of Epos systems and the use of reports
- Experience of stocktaking and stock control
- Confident and inspirational
- Excellent written and verbal English along with numeracy and computer skills
- £19,680 per year
- Permanent contract for 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
- Hotel and restaurant tips
- Temporary live-in accommodation available
- Get to work with our transport service between Newquay and Mawgan Porth for £1 per journey
- Certified training schemes and programmes (WSET, Personal licence and GNVQ’s)
- Discounts on hotel and spa products and services at Scarlet and Bedruthan hotels
- Special stay rates for friends and family at Scarlet and Bedruthan hotels
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cash back health cover scheme
- Many more perks!
If you have a passion for local food and beverage and would love to be part of a team who deliver a unique and fantastic experience to each one of our guests, then the Scarlet restaurant is for you. All you have to do is to apply using the link below with a covering letter why would you be the perfect candidate for this role.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K. Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Thursday 27 June 2019
Applications will be reviewed daily with shortlisted candidates invited for immediate interview and the position may be filled before the closing date.
Scarlet ethos empowers you to have a work life balance; we want our employees to come to work because they want to, because they enjoy it and because they can learn and develop. All applicants should have an awareness of, or be open minded to embracing, the principles of sustainability and wellbeing both personally and professionally