Junior Project Manager / Project Coordinator - Development
Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Location: Whiteparish, Salisbury
Job Type: Full time, Permanent (Monday- Friday 8:30am-5)
The Company is a fast-growing international electronics company, constantly evolving the technologies they use and the markets they serve.
They need a highly motivated, well-organised individual to help project manage new products and product improvements. This role would suit someone looking to pursue a career in project management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and management of engineering projects
- Help to coordinate the activity of cross-company development teams
- Identify and report on current and potential project risks
- Undertake and report on the results of product user testing
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Relevant technical background preferred
- Disciplined and methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and determined attitude to see the job done
They offer training and support, career development, and an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Manager, Project Team Leader, Project Supervisor, Project Management, Service Delivery Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Trainee Project Manager may also be considered for this role.