Chipping Campden, The Cotswolds (with occasional visits to our Evesham site)
Robert Welch Designs is known for exceptional design, quality and functionality. The family-run company is an international brand with an extensive range of award-winning kitchen knives and utensils, cutlery and other tableware.
Run by the second generation of the Welch family, we hold two Queens awards for our outstanding products and have been operating out of the Old Silk Mill in Chipping Campden since 1955.
Due to ongoing growth, we are now looking for an eCommerce Manager to join our team and drive online product sales. Internally, this role is known as Online Marketplace Manager.
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-based bonus
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- 24 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company discounts
If you have experience of selling via online platforms such as Amazon and eBay, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s most respected brands.
In this entirely new position, you will have the freedom to take full ownership of your role and make a real impact on our online presence.
We value creativity, diligence, honesty and resourcefulness. We are proud of our history and are excited about what lies ahead. If you think you could help us write the next chapter of our success story, we’d love to hear from you.
As the eCommerce Manager, you will maximise our online product sales, primarily focusing on Amazon, marketplace electronic retailers and other third party partners.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Customer Connectivity, you will:
- Develop our product category, channel and eTail strategies
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to produce consistent messages across all digital output
- Monitor and maximise account turnover and profit on all accounts
- Maintain a promotional roadmap calendar and budget
- Update features, titles and other SKU content to increase SEO
- Review and track customer questions and product reviews
- Liaise with the Supply Chain and Operations teams regarding forecasting and potential supply gaps
To join us as an eCommerce Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience of selling on various online platforms, including Amazon and e Bay
- Experience in category management, forecasting and inventory management
- Strong business acumen
- The ability to communicate insights to technical and non-technical audiences
Ideally, you’ll have a bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, communications or related field. Experience of POS analysis would also be beneficial.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Marketplace Manager, Online Marketplace Manager, eCommerce Trading Manager, Amazon & eCommerce Manager or eCommerce Consultant.
Robert Welch Designs are an equal opportunities employer.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge eCommerce Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday