Colledge Redfern, a long established accountancy practice based on the Pemrokeshire/Carmarthenshire borders,
This job will be based at our office near Whitland - SA34 0UT.
As you would expect all of the work is computer based. Our systems are fully up to date. Good computer skills are essential, and you will be trained to use the relevant applications software.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a pleasant peaceful location, and at the same time stretch and develop your skills and abilities.
The ideal applicant will:
- Be well organised with good administrative and number skills.
- Be flexible and able to cope under pressure.
- Have good communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Communication with clients by telephone, letters and e-mail
- Tracking the progress of work, and general office administrative duties.
- There is scope to broaden your role in the future
- Assisting with maintaining computer accounting systems for clients - QuickBooks.
- Dealing with invoices and basic book-keeping.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Agreeing sales & bought ledger control accounts.
- Preparing payroll.
Profile and skills required:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- IT competent and familiar with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel)
- Be thorough, precise and produce accurate work
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Good Numeracy skills
If you are:
- intelligent, and articulate, with a lively personality and independent mind,
- enjoy the challenge of working as part of a team,
- have a business like attitude and are committed to your job, and are
- prepared to accept responsibility.
Please apply using our on-line procedure and aptitude test. We do not accept applications by telephone or by any method other than the on-line procedure. All applications by this route will be acknowledged.