Are you a strong leader with experience of overseeing site managers and a background in the house building industry? Looking for your next challenge with a market leader as a Build Manager? If so, read on.
With a rich history dating back to 1923, Cavanna Homes is the South West’s largest independent house builder. Now run by the third generation of Cavannas, we construct beautiful new homes that customers love
We are now seeking a Build Manager to join our dedicated team in Torquay.
- Salary of circa £61,000 per annum
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to five weeks’ holiday
- The opportunity to purchase additional holiday
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our successful family owned business and drive forwards our amazing reputation for achieving high standards and delivering exceptional service.
Playing a key leadership role within our hardworking and friendly environment, you’ll be critical to what we do and enable us to continue providing outstanding homes across the West Country.
So, if you share our passion for delivering exceptional service and are seeking your next step within the house building sector, this is the role for you.
As the Build Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of construction projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, to quality standards and achieve the targets specified.
Ensuring that a high level of health and safety is maintained at all times, you will take responsibility for all staff, personnel and members of the public whilst on site.
Working across all aspects of a project, you will be involved in the people management elements, the leadership of each project, the resource selection and allocation and any process developments that are required. You will also ensure that customer expectations and obligations are met.
Your role will also involve:
- Ensuring quality standard are achieved
- Maintaining motivation level and support staff development
- Supporting project acquisition, design, planning and programming
- Co-ordinating project resources and assisting with subcontractor selection
To be considered as a Build Manager, you will need:
- Experience of managing a team of Site Managers, inclusive of HR, Development and Health & Safety
- Previous experience in the house building industry
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- The ability to manage performance through constructive feedback
- The ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Senior Site Manager, Construction Site Manager, Building Site Manager, New Build Construction Manager, Construction Project Manager, Building Development Manager.
Webrecruit and Cavanna Homes are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Build Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.