Digital Project Manager
Do you want to be part of a successful and growing digital business in the heart of Leeds? Would you like to work with an enviable customer set and an exciting product destined for future greatness?
Are you a Digital Project Manager who is highly motivated, commercially savvy and can plan and prioritise within an inch of their life and can motivate the team to hit deadlines?
My client has been delivering projects to satisfied customers for over 6 years. Whether custom builds or to deploy proprietary digital software packages.
If you have software experience and are a Project Manager with a track record of not just finishing projects, but delivering them (which means on time, budget and quality), then I want to hear from you.
- Experience of working in a software environment.
- Demonstrable experience of project managing complex software projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of programme and project management techniques/governance processes.
- Experience of project management techniques including WBS, Process maps and Gantt Charts.
- Knowledge of website and mobile app development.
- Experienced in the development of new product streams and R&D.
- Experience of project managing both 'Front End' and 'Back End' layers within a software project.
- Commercially aware with a working knowledge of business case development, budgets, income management and margins.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.