Toyota Sales Consultant
Toyota Sales Consultant
Salary: GBP20,000 basic + Commission + Uncapped OTE GBP40,000+ + Use of company vehicle
Our client based in Twickenham is currently looking to recruit a Toyota Sales Consultant to join their existing team. The role will involve weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards. To identify and develop prospects and to work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
- To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
- To achieve monthly sales targets.
- To develop new relationships to win new business.
- To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
- To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
- To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
- To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Live within commutable distance)
- Sales experience (not necessarily automotive) and the ability to work to pre-set targets.
- Experience of selling and discussing insurance related GP products under FCA authorisation is also advantageous.
- Good communication skills
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty & Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
- Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on and
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.